March 19, 2024, 01:46:22 am

News:

Welcome to the Frayed Knot EverQuest Discussion forums. This discussion forum is for the exclusive use of the members of the Frayed Knot guild and their authorized guests. Any use other than that authorized by the forum owner and administrators is prohibited.

RIP Bobby

Started by Joltz, October 30, 2017, 09:45:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Joltz

Not sure if it's real, and I really hope it's false, this was posted by Deegurl on Facebook:

QuoteI have learned some very sad news this morning Robert Traft better know to us as Ixodiacl has passed from this world.. He was found 10-28-2017 I have talked to some related to him. They informed me it was a heart attack they gave me an address if you would like to send a card to the family. ******. Let's keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

****** I've redacted the address since this is a public forum, contact me via PM if you want it.

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. I will get to you eventually.

Geibahik

R.I.P our sleepy monk, GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
My DPS is still better than yours.

Darchiva

WHAT!! no..oh my no..

:'(

Kiras

That's really unexpected and terrible news  :'(

Miro

That's... unexpected.

Langya

:o :(
Sigh. It was an honor to know you, Xodiac, as short a time as it was.

There is no such thing as "Right" and 'Wrong".

Only Decisions and Consequences.

Espionovsky

Yes, very hard news to take. RIP.

Wahledor

October 31, 2017, 09:53:01 pm #7 Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:11:10 pm by Wahledor
 :( :( :(

He will be missed.  He was a hard worker and a damned good person.  Would help anyone without any complaints and was always for the betterment of others.  We lost a good soul and an even better example of a person.  We could all be a bit more like him and make the world a bit of a better place. 

Yagir

Does anyone have an RL photo of him?
--------------------------
Yagir Gnomechop and his trusty sidekick, Chester
Stay out of the dragon's lair if you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Shrikeavatar

Damm sad news.  He was a good guy.

Kreaa

I was sad to hear this. Bobby was kind, generous, patient and thoughtful. I will miss him.

Diggby

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I will miss him.

asherman

i am sorry to hear about this. rest in peace man.

Jaedo

wow I am reading this now :( He was a mentor to me for the past few years

sooloingmobs

I am so sorry I didn't know until now, winrie and I will miss you tons